Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hard to believe...

Ok - so this is my first blog. Yeah and I don't know what to write!!

I am sitting here at my kitchen table reflecting on the last school year. Yep its that time again, Emily's last day of Kindergarden is tomorrow. It amazes me to see how much my baby girl is growing. She is becoming quite the little girl. Sweet and energetic. Before I know it she is going to be graduating high school. YIKES. Don't want that to happen to quickly. But I am having an even harder time because come fall my baby boy will be going into 4K. Yes that means that he is actually going to have to sit in a chair and learn something. He is not one to sit still for very long - so this literally scares me. But I know that they all have to go at some point. But why now? Why my baby??

ok - I got that out. I feel a little better now.

Let the summer begin!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Denise~ said...

yay for a new blog!! You'll do great!

I think the kids grow with each blink of the eye, and before we know it...bam. Daycare will soon be a thing of the past for you!!

June 5, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home