Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Why ME??

Okay - I don't know why - but I seriously think that my car is a BIRD magnet!! I think I have hit atleast 12 birds with it. Today a poor cow bird's life was ended because he was too low! I seriously think that if I had a different vehicle - I wouldn't have this problem! But we all know that one can not get a new car if one's other is not working. Oh well. Anyways he is the next one to get a new vehicle. Which i am sure he is excited about! I am not though. His vehicle will cost more!! Oh well.

Today is my sis in laws birthday - Happy Birthday to the old goat!! :-) She will always be older then me! Love her to death though. Don't know what I would do without her. LOVE YOU!!! And in her honor I am going to have a few drinks in her honor tonight. LOL

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only you!! Going around hitting cow birds. Awww thanks for the bday wishes!

June 10, 2009 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger ~Denise~ said...

Apparently the birds like your car as much as you do. ;-)

June 15, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home