Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another Day...

Well today is just another Wednesday. I haven't been as faithful as I wanted to be. SO I am making myself do this!

It is official - my kiddos are getting their tonsils removed on July 9th. I am kinda nervous about this. It's just the mom in me. I feel like I am going to be very emotional on that day. It isn't easy putting both of them under the knife on the same day, but it is for the best.

Exciting news over the weekend - Jeremy and Karie are engaged and hoping to get married in October of next year. So lots of weddings!! Very exciting Flag Day!!

Nephew Jordan gets braces today! How very exciting for him!! Can't wait to see them!!

Tonight we head back to our favorite place. Hoping that it is a productive hour. I have mixed feelings today about going. But I know that it is for the best.

Well ok - enough about me... Time to go and get this day over!! Long day and lots to do!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home