Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Growing leaps and bounds today....


Well today my baby boy grew leaps and bounds. He started 4K. What a huge milestone. I honestly thought that I would atleast make it out to the car before crying... boy was I wrong!! I made it to the school office where the secretary asked me how I was doing and out came the flood!! I knew in my heart that he was going to be just fine, however it was the thought that my baby boy is no longer a baby, is what was killing me inside!

I couldn't wait for 2:50 to come this afternoon so I could see his smiling face! And boy did he have a huge smile! He just seemed to grow up so much in one day. :(


Now you may ask... what about Miss Emily. She as always did awesome on her first two days! She loves school, so I have no worries with that child. She told Grandma that she will make sure she calls her if she has homework - I think she wants homework!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home