Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Removal day...

Well tomorrow is the big day, the day my children both get their tonsils out. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. Of course I am nervous. Both of my kids are being put under at the same time. What if something were to happen to one of them? It is all the unknown. I know that it is just the tonsils being removed... but they are my babies. I love them dearly. I am sure that all will be fine. We have to be to the hospital to check in at 6:30 a.m. Yikes. Good thing I am just taking them in their pj's. It will be interesting to see who recovers more quickly. I am putting bets on Isaac. But who knows! They will hopefully both surprise me.

I love you guys lots! Momma is praying for you and will be there when you wake up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home