Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to my baby boy Isaac!!


Wow.. Hard to believe that my baby boy is turning four already. Seems like just yesterday when Jill made me stand outside in my yard and take that wonderful picture of him inside my belly. Her and I still talk about that picture. Anyways....

Isaac will always be my baby now matter how big he gets! He has put me thru a few scary times... one just a couple days ago. Hmmmm 18ths old....and a skull fracture. 2yrs old and tubes in his ears. Almost four and a concussion. I just hope that he is done with the ER Visits!! Oh wait... and now that I think about it... he will be in the hospital later this week to have his tonsils removed! Oh boy!

I have always wanted a little boy. I was bound and determined to give my dad a grandson. And he sure got the true little boy that he wanted! Isaac is into fishing, hunting, four wheeling.... You name it, he pretty much likes it.

I always say that he is the reason why we never had any more kids... ok well one of the reasons!!

Well my baby boy - I love you with all of my heart and I am looking forward to the many years ahead!!

Happy Birthday Isaac!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home